Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: South Florida Weather, Dec 26, 2002

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

South Florida Weather, Dec 26, 2002

The sun is shining,it's 50 degrees, 74% humidity, not a cloud in the sky, unlimited visibility, wind out of the NE at 5 mph. Anybody wanna stop in for a cup of coffee?

Kato~~~the WeatherChannel.com says it feels like 48 degrees.

PS. Carol, you ready to come back yet? How about you Barbara? Interested Wendy? Cass family?
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Re: South Florida Weather, Dec 26, 2002

For the record, while the Cass family sleeps it's 19 degrees outside in Moline. 30 degrees in NYC though it feels like 19 with all the wind. Harold Acosta has it made because it's 79 in San Juan.

Kato~~~just making people feel good, 1 day at a time.

Yes! I don't drink coffee but I'd do anything to go down to see my guys in FL! Anything to get away from this yucky snow! On the other hand, I would love to wake up and smell the coffee! (parum pum!) [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> For the record, while the Cass family sleeps it's 19 degrees outside in Moline.

Kato~~~just making people feel good, 1 day at a time. <hr /></blockquote>

This is supposed to make us feel good??? It's around 10:30 here and it's still 19 degrees!!! At least we don't have any snow. I'd rather have 19 degrees than 27" + of snow. Of course, I'd rather have 50 degrees and 74% humidity than 19 degrees, too. Wanna come get us? hahahaha

Heide

Correction. O'Hare Int Airport is listed at a balmy 22 degrees but with a 13 mph wind it feels like 10. Go on outside Heide and get some sun. By the way, it's 60 here now.

Kato

Kato,

Right now I'm calling you a name, rhymes with "witch" but begins with a "b"....

Barbara~~~~35 degrees outside, feels like 35 degrees... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey........ow...........stop that.

Kato~~~never actually told Barbara she had to leave South Florida.

If I wasn't so nice, I'd tell you where you can stick your thermometer! It's 25 here now, wind chill of 19, 74% humidity, wind out of the SW at 5 mph. You're on my @#$% list again, Mr. Weatherman!!!!!! hahahahahaha Why don't you come up here and enjoy some crisp, clean, cool air?

Heide

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You tell him, Heide!!!

Barbara~~~also knows where Kato can stick his thermometer... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It's much too nice to leave here right now. Of course, the rest of you seem not to be at work like me. I'm thinking of visiting Harold, it's too cold here [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Kato~~~~