Thread: Voo Doo Daddy's Magic Kitchen

Voo Doo Daddy's Magic Kitchen

Well you seen it here first. Just saw the ad on TV over the Christmas holiday. What's the deal here Voodoo? What cha cookin up there Voodoo? Fla, AZ, and now due to a 1st of the year trip, TX. Inquiring minds want to know, and most of all what's in the magic mix? LOL HA HA HA HA !!!

~~~ rod figured Voodoo eats well [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

Re: Voo Doo Daddy's Magic Kitchen

<font color="red"> </font color>
    LOVE <font color="black"> </font color>
    Carol

Boca Raton <God's Waiting Room>, Floriduh

My team of crack-head...I mean crack lawyers will be contacting this man today. I will win the court case and the cafe will be mine. All CCB'ers will recieve a 75% discount...except Chris Cass, he eats for free!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Doesnt mean that much to me to mean that much to you"...Neil Young

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Gotta go to Arizona to get 75% off dinner? Puleeeseeee!!!!! Ain't no way Cass can go. He's lost in the corn fields, nobody has seen him since Vegas last year.

Kato~~~
    Signature deleted by***********Kato