Thread: RJ-its your turn!

RJ-its your turn!

RJ,
    Its your turn and everyone else who can play well on bar tables to come to Valley forge and enter the tournament-then we can watch Barb run around like a chicken without a head!(but will be there there,no doubt about it,to help her if need be!)
    Carol-you have 3 months to decide!

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Re: RJ-its your turn!

Carol, I just can't. I buying my first condo and funds are going to be super tight. I'm going to go back to the Open again this September, it's the best I can do. I do terribly miss my 2 lovely friends "Can't Sit Still I & II" and hope I can see you guys in September.

Kato~~~can play a little 9-ball on a bar box
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Hi Kato,

What about Vegas in May?

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

May is my annual trip to the Florida Keys (aka, poor man's paradise). That is the time I run away from the world for a week and catch up on my reading (usually 7 or 8 books in 6 days). However, if my group decides not to go I think Vegas may be an option if I can keep the spending down and the airfair is right.

Kato~~~knows Katy has 2 one way tickets to anywhere in the U.S. and wonders if she'd like to spend some time with pool players?

RJ,
    You know you'll be missed,but you do what you have to do my friend-Good luck-sounds awesome-we will see eachother again!
    Carl~will misss RJ

Of course you'll see me again though I may not be able to find you. Especially if you're on the phone squat walking. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Kato

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Especially if you're on the phone squat walking. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]<hr /></blockquote>

I'm not even going to ask. Carol - I think I'm going to play some 9 on them there barboxes in Valley Forge--money permitting of course. You'll see Naz there too. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

You'll ALWAYS be able to find me-just call and I'll hear you! And I only squat walk on VOODOOS phone!ha ha ha
    Carol~Had the BEST time in Miami with you guys!Word!

You go girl!
    Carol~another match to sweat!Just like winning at Great adventure!