Thread: Buddy Hall and My Son....

Buddy Hall and My Son....

Hi Everyone,

I returned from a rad treatment and sat down to watch a Buddy Hall Position play video. When, Buddy comes on and my son Christ walks in the room.

He says, hey, I know that guy. I said, what? He said, ya, I met him in the bathroom. I said the bathroom? He said, ya, I told him not to use the first and the third one because they were locked from the inside.

Well, I about died laughing. So where was this bathroom son? He said, in Vegas at the Cue Club. I remember now there were two pros there at the time. Buddy shooting on the table behind me with what seemed to be some backers. Also, Tommy Kennedy was on the other side of the room practicing alone. I was playing a guy named Ronnie Allen and it wasn't the Johnson City one either. Buddy did watch a few of my racks. I think my break grabbed his attention but said nothing.

My son and Buddy Hall.. Bathroom buddies. LOLLOLLOL

Regards,

C.C.~~just another reason to point out pros are no different than us humans. LOL [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] BTW, thanks JimS for the xmas gifts for Christ. He loved them. He kept saying, I know this shot. I can do that..LOL

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Re: Buddy Hall and My Son....

In the words of the great Mel Allen, "How about that?"

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Re: Buddy Hall and My Son....

Oh, he definitely wants to play Uncle RJ. HAHAHHAHAHA

In the words of the great C-Man. "You better run." HAHAHAHAHHA

Regards,

C.C.~~likes Uncle RJ.... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Wanna hear another good one?

We're playing in the tourney on NYE, and all three of us got knocked out within the first 3 rounds. So we decide to shoot for a few hours. Chris and I played some one pocket, of course, and Christ took an 8' and hit a few around. Within 20 minutes, he had a game. This guy that knocked him into the loser bracket came by his table and asked if he would like to play some. The kid manages to get a game no matter where he is!!! He's played more people and knows more players than I do.

They weren't playing for anything, and I don't know who ended up winning, but I just can't believe the games this kid gets.

Heide ~ envious or jealous?? nah, just proud

Re: I have a question

Heide,

How tall is your son? Is he tall enough so he doesn't have to stroke "sidearm"? Just curious.

Wally~~about 5'-9" in sixth grade, 6'-2" in eighth. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually Wally, Christ isn't very tall for his age. He is about 4' 4" and in 5th grade. When he first started shooting in July, he would shoot sidearm. But now, just a few hairs taller, he doesn't have to do that anymore. He's got the build of a wrestler, short and stocky.

Heide

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Actually Wally, Christ isn't very tall for his age. He is about 4' 4" and in 5th grade. When he first started shooting in July, he would shoot sidearm. But now, just a few hairs taller, <font color="red"> he doesn't have to do that anymore. </font color> He's got the build of a wrestler, short and stocky.

Heide <hr /></blockquote>

that's good. that would be a bad habit to get into. say hi to Cass-man.

Hi Wally,

Christ is a pretty good kid. He's got a second degree brown belt in karate. Plays the trumpet( well, there is a slight wording there. LOL) He plays pool really good and always has a crowd watching. Yesterday he played with my buddy Jon Kuchero. They swapped breaks and he won 2 games honestly.

He makes me so proud. I also am proud of my friend Jon K. He's been struggling lately with an hereditary thing and has met a certain woman that helped him. He and I had a long talk and he really said some things to me that he'd never say to any. I'm seeing the Jon that I saw when I came here 11 yrs ago.

Both are impressive young people and both brightened my life yesterday. Yesterday was a good day even though I dropped the chalupa. I was extremely happy. Not to mention I received a PM from who I consider a celebrity, thinking about me. I feel I need to by a lotto ticket today. I might just win?

Regards,

C.C.~~little man with big heart. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Wally I was 4 ft 7 at 13 and 5ft 2 and 86 lbs at graduation from high school. I was a sidearmer till I changed at 23. That was why I never went out with Jane Fonda who graduated high school the same year as I in Troy,NY. We had two Academy Award winning Actresses graduate high school. Jane and Maureen Stapleton who some thought was the greatest actress of all time. George C. Scott being one. ####