Thread: more snow coming

more snow coming

oh well we are going to get hammered again. The weatherman says about another foot coming. On top of 30 inches last week and 2 inches of ice plus 3 inches of snow again last night. KATO. VOODOO. I am heading for Fla soon. And yes i am leaving the snow here...lol...Mike
    love the game, play the game. Don't complain.... LIFE IS JUST TO DAM SHORT.........mike

Re: more snow coming

Geez Mike,

What's going on up there? You need to get out quick before your locked in. Do they expect you to get to work on time too?

Regards,

C.C.~~hates snow except on xmas day.

I feel for you. We were supposed to get a very snowy winter, but have only had a few flurries so far. Something tells me we'll get it all at once like you. We've had our share of feet upon feet of snow though and would also much rather be in FL.

Heide ` knows what you're going through

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Dude, it's gonna be freezing here. Supposed to get into the mid to upper 40's. Gotta break out the coat and gloves.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Hey Mike, I'd do this with you if I were up there:

or

or

but best of all...

Wendy~~would gladly help Mike shovel...for a fee! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

well the weatherman just updated the weather and increased the forecast for up to 20 inches or more. how long before summer. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] ...............mike
    love the game, play the game. Don't complain.... LIFE IS JUST TO DAM SHORT.........mike

Ah don't sweat it Mike, I mean you only have like what, three months till good weather? [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It got awfully warm here today 78 and more heat tommorrow another 78. LOL Ok I'm going to play like Snagglepuss, exit stage left! Heavens to Murgatroid [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Well it's a good place to make a snowman, but it sounds like the snowman will get snowed in! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

Heavens to Murgatroid! hahahaha

Yeah, we're roughing it here - sunshine, clear skies, high of 70 degrees...

They say we're warmer than Florida today!

I thought of that line while typing. ha ha ha I had to do a search though because I couldn't remember the cats name. LOL

Yes it's 76 here and 77 tomorrow, whew when will this heat wave end. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

~~~ rod hopes this is not an indicator of how hot it will be this summer
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

I REALLY feel bad for you. I used to live out in Texas and so I had to deal w/ the snow, but NOTHING like THAT ! That was a long time ago, too. I've been back here in Florida since '76 (it was kind of weird, we kept moving back and forth from Florida to Texas for about a 5 year period)and I'm not EVEN used to cold at all anymore! They say it's going to be 27 degrees here tonight in Orange Park, Florida w/ a high of 62 degrees for tomorrow. I HATE that! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] THAT'S cold to me! Anyhow, that's why I live down here in Florida-so I don't have to deal w/ all that crap! If I want to see snow, I'll either look at it on t.v. or go on vacation for the real thing (and know that on my way back to Florida, it'll be getting warmer and warmer-the whole way back home! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])
    Tigger [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]