Thread: 17 hours in pool halls arghhhhhhh

17 hours in pool halls arghhhhhhh

well played in two tourny last night,then hung out and watched three $500 sets of 9 ball and $200 games of (puke) last pocket 8 ball Ala Dominican style.
    im beat spent a record 17 hours in two different PH ... never again [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    yeahhhh rigghhhttttt

think ill go pass out now ~~NAZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Re: 17 hours in pool halls arghhhhhhh

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> im beat spent a record 17 hours in two different PH ... never again [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    yeahhhh rigghhhttttt<hr /></blockquote>

Yeahhhh rigghhhttttt is right! You know we're going to do it again next Thursday. I'd better take next Friday off!

Wendy~~knows pool players are like Vampires. Sleep during the day, come out to play during the dark hours.
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

Damm Girl,

Your commin around. I thought only pool players knew that stuff? Well, poker players too. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~quick nAz, she's getting wise. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Well,

Welcome to the ranks of such members like Tom_in_Cinci, Rod, Rip, Voodoo, Fran, RandyG., Kato, M.M., M.H., Seattle, Carol, Barbara, just to name a few. Just, carry some shades for the sun will surely burn a hole in your brain. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~doesn't come alive till 6pm. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

There have many times where I've gotten to the pool room at noon and left there when the sun was warm. 18 hours playing or watching was the norm and I do it 2 or 3 times a week. Now a days, get me in the pool room for a couple hours and you're lucky. Next big dog in action though I'll sweat it all night long.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

There's the one time we played in a tourney and had gotten to that pool room at about 6PM. We were done by about 10PM. Played for some $$$ til about Midnight. Moved on to the next poolroom, got there at about 12:45AM. Played for several hours, left that room at 5:30 AM. They dropped me off at home where I showered and went to work. By 3PM that day, I was like a friggin' zombie! At 6PM that night, I did it again! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Wendy~~wondering where the dark circles under her eyes are coming from [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] Solution: [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> At 6PM that night, I did it again! <hr /></blockquote> hahahaha
    I used to be young once too!
    hahahaha [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So SPetty,

Did you count last yr. in Vegas? I thought not. I wish I could feel like you display. That'll put me where I want to be. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Regards,

C.C.~~isn't buying it.... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]