Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Ferrari Sound

New Ferrari Sound

New Ferrari Sound

http://www.very.de/

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Re: New Ferrari Sound

I think it needs a tune up [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> I think it needs a tune up [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>I think that's to say the LEAST ! I wonder where he finds these things! Did that sound ever quit? I have NO IDEA because after awhile, I finally clicked off because it seemed like it MUST be never-ending!
    Tigger [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

HAAHAH annoying isnt it [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

No clue on either count, I clicked off before 5 seconds. Some kid or who ever doing an impersonation. Just a joke. The real F1 races I went to, those babys really kackel and pop below 6000 rpm. At 14000 they scream!
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

Ok here ya go Rod try this one...

http://www.d-projet.com/presents/swf/

nAz, better but it wasn't a F1 Ferrari. Sorry to be so critical but thats like a little kid breaking balls compared to a man. Ok I know you tried E for effort [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

It sucks big time
    Vagabond

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> HAAHAH annoying isnt it [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>To say that it's annoying is quite an understatement! I actually stayed on there for probably a minute or more (just because I was trying to see if that noise was ever going to STOP ! That's about enough to give someone a migraine! My 4 year old daughter is sitting here w/ me and I told her I call myself tiggerfanatic--she said she wanted to be cliffordfanatic. I just added that tigger picture and I think it looks kind of goofy because of how his head looks kind of "shmushed" in (but I was trying to get an animated one). What do you think? My daughter thinks it looks pretty goofy, too, but then she says it looks pretty cool-obviously she can't make up her mind [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. I figure if it looks too goofy, I'll just put a regular tigger picture there instead.
    Tigger [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LMFAO

C.C.~~hahahahahahahha I love it nAz... LOL You owe me a stitch. LOL I listened to that for 5 minutes. hahahaha Thanks nAz. budum badum bumbum.....