Thread: Texas vs Florida

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Texas vs Florida

It has come to my attention that Big Steve Ferraro, aka Big Poppa, aka Voodoo Daddy has rolled into Billy Wiers Sky Billiards over yonder and is putting on a one pocket clinic and knocking those Texas folks down one after another. Showing the boys out west that us down here in Florida take our pool rather seriously.

On a second note I also found out that two Titans of the pool world, Les (One Pocket Champ) and the greatest 9-ball player walking the face of the planet, Ken Kingan aka Rackemup matched up today and OPC got steamrolled 7-0 (in a race to 7 if you can believe that [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). Rackemup didn't tell me if it was 7 B & R's in 9-ball, 8-ball, one pocket, 14.1, or rotation but apparently he's in dead punch and OPC didn't like it. Ken also explained to me that their matchup yesterday (different score alltogether but I'll let OPC tell that story) was old news and in the grand scheme of things wasn't important.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Re: Texas vs Florida

It should be noted that the race-to-seven was one pocket with me getting the 9-7 advantage. Yes, OPC went down in flames. He wasn't the only one however: Playing straight up, eg8r is looking for some water to douse his burning cue case as I torched him six-zero in one hole.

I had the chance to play Voodoo Daddy one game of one pocket before I turned him over to OPC and eg8r. I went to another table for a little 9-ball but from what I could see, Voodoo put the whoopin' on each of them.

It was a pleasure meeting Steve and his lady. They are both really nice folks and it's a shame we couldn't have played a little longer. I did my best to entertain them both but the real fun was watching him put the screws to the local boys (me included.)

Regards,

Ken

[color:"red"]RackMup![/color]

Boca Raton <God's Waiting Room>, Floriduh

Ken, thanks. We had a great time and when you get down our way...we'll make sure you have some stories to tell the Saturday crew at Billy's.
    "Doesnt mean that much to me to mean that much to you"...Neil Young

Voodoo,

It was fun, and I am sorry to say, I was not able to pull the "loser" yelp out of my pocket. ha ha (I was mean but apologized to OPC when I used it on him. LOL). It was a lot of fun, and I wished you could have stayed longer but the couple games I got were nice. Especially the break and run.lol I hope to visit with some family in a couple months in So Fl so it would be nice to catch up with the South Florida guys one night.

Anyways, it seems everyone beats up on my lately so Kens run to 6 was not sooooooo great as he will tell you, however I did play a little sporty on the 8 footer earlier in the day against one of the locals. LOL

eg8r