* In Morrisville, Pennsylvania, women need a legal permit before they can wear lipstick in public.
* A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana.
* According to the United States Refuse Act of 1899, every industrial discharge into bodies of water since 1899 has been a crime.
* Every citizen of Kentucky is required by law to take a bath at least once a year.
* If you live in Michigan, do you know it is illegal to put a skunk in your boss' desk?
* In Hartford, Connecticut, you may not, under any circumstances, cross the street walking on your hands.
* In Idaho, a citizen is forbidden by law to give another citizen a box of candy that weighs more than 50 pounds.
* In Indiana, it is illegal to ride public transportation for at least 30 minutes after eating garlic.
* In Minnesota, it is illegal for woman to be dressed up as Santa Claus on city streets.
* In some parts of Alabama, United States, it is illegal to carry a comb in your pocket.
* In the Rhode Island legislature during the 1970s, it was proposed that their be a tax of $2 on every act of sexual intercourse.
* It is against the law to whale hunt in Oklahoma.
* It is illegal for boys in 9th grade to grow a mustache in Binghamton, New York.
* It's against the law to burp, or sneeze in a church in Omaha, Nebraska.
* It's against the law to catch fish with your bare hands in Kansas.