Thread: Is this a gay song?

Is this a gay song?

Elvis, Jail house rock...

"Number forty-seven said to number three:
    "You're the cutest jailbird I ever did see.
    I sure would be delighted with your company,
    come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me."

i figure ut is if only men are in that jail.
    Damn OZ [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

~~Naz not homophobic

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Re: Is this a gay song?

If the "KING" sung it? It was all man baby. I never work on Elvis' birthday.

Love live the King. ELviS (LivES)

C.C.~~Viva Las Vegas Baby and The Rip/Cass, PH/Wedding Chapel w/ complimentary pool time for the entire wedding party. Limo to and from the hotel of your choice, Tipping Encouraged. 7pm to midnight. 1/2 off well drinks, Call drinks .50 off. Progressive tap beer starting at .10 and goes up .10, every 15 mins from 7pm till midnight. Custom rental cues starting at $50. hr. from Szamboti to you name it. You break it you buy it policy. You ding it you refinish and rewrap policy. Love ME Tender Baby.... Visa/Mastercard accepted. And always cash....Table one reserved for members only, $50. minimum per game play. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Kareoke requested? Entertainment provided $50. a song by RIP or Cass? RIPS famous songs include, "Roll out the bankroll, we're gonna have barrels of fun." "Duck the cue, Darling, duck the cue." Wayne Newton style.

Pros shoot free, Seniors $1. hr. from 9am till noon. $1. all day rate coffee. $7. hr. all day rate pool. Memeber Fee, $60. Mth. includes all pool time from 9am till 6pm. separate glassed in smoking room, for match play watching in this well ventilated sun porch. Wet "T" shirt provided by "Voodoo Daddy" (the water bottle mistro), upon availability. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

$5.00 Grilled Steak N Eggs breakfast every morning from 9am till 10:30am. Free fresh fruit for all seniors. Same times apply.

CC found you a cool Elvis GIF try it out... http://www.angelfire.com/il/elvis1/images/jamn.gif

heres another good one for ya... http://www.angelfire.com/il/elvis1/images/ansing.gif

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Too rich for me. Have to sneak in the back door looks like.

Kato~~~not a pro, not Voodoo, not Rip, not playing for $50 a game, but sure does look like the drink prices and food is right.
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Chris.

Heaven.. pure Heaven.. I turned 55 on Dec. 27th.. and in OHIO that makes me a senior citizen..

I want those day rates.... forever..

HAHAHAHA

Chris, that's great! Count me in! That "Progressive tap beer" sure sounds interesting. I'll have to encourage you two to set up some kind of "Progressive Cuervo Gold" too! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I can just see Rip singing that "Duck the cue, Darling, duck the cue" song, not to mention the "I slew the Scorpion" song!

I don't think so. If Liza Minelli did it, it might be.

I'm particularly concerned with the mindset of religious black gay men and women in prison. I don't know how they would interpret that song.