Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Cass Show

The Cass Show

Well,

Tomorrows the 21st day of Chemo and Radiation. I get the triple dipper of Chemo once more. The first day revisited. Toxol 4hrs, Carbo 2hrs. and then back to the 5FU 24/7 via pump. To follow with 5 days a week Radiation.

The half way point. The first triple dipper had me require a shot of steroids for and hr. as they got that elephant off my chest as I calmly told them I was about to croak. I hadn't done the pre-meds 13hrs then again at 7 hrs. before the triple dipper.

The first 10 days had me not posting, crying at a notice moment over nothing and God forbid you mention a friends name. Nausia 24/7 brutal. It had me dehydrated and thrown in the hospital for 24 1/2 hrs.

Wondering what's coming tomorrow? I took the pre-meds tonight at 7:30pm amd again at 2:00am. I know I'm off a little. I'm wired for sound and know I need to take care of business to meet the Vegas Masters. No exceptions. VF is a no way. Sorry B., that would have been too cool for me.

Well, I'm losing my hair in droves. I can rub my head and [censored] flys off everywhere. Who didn't know that? LOL I don't care. Something about the Chemo thing. It lets you know it's there and in control. It's slowly taking my life but my mind says no. Too many things to fight for. Too many projects, too many people to see. Too much love to give up and pool players don't quit during a match.

I thought I was a tough guy. Chemo and Radiation shows me I ain't about $hit. What, I have is my pre-shot routine. I take one pain at a time. One day at a time and I will make it through the match hopefully. That's my plan.

If it doesn't work? What can I say? I've been a puppet, a pawper, a piarot, a poet, a pawn and a king. I've been up and down and over and out and know one thing. Each time I find myself falling flat on my face I pick myself up and get back in the race. That's life, I can't denigh it. I can't even spell and I know you won't buy it. LOL I'm losing it....Goodnight.

My Love to all,

C.C.~~I know the songs wrong. Just wanted to say solong for awhile in advanced, I'll be back.... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PS: I have been able to get control to an extent through meds and timing. This is possible so don't count me out of anything. My at home nursey has nice leggs but refuses to wear the outfits. LOL

Re: The Cass Show

Hi Chris I just wanted to wish u luck and tell u : hang in there !!!

Brent from the other end of the world
    Trust no 1

Chris, you are a tough guy and we all know you will sink the 9 in this match. Just keep plugging away at it. There is light at the end of this tunnel. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW, I'm loosing my hair and I'm not on chemo. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Hi Chris, and hats off to a guy who can face all this with your sense of humour in tact. I think of you everyday, and wish I lived close enough to take some small part in your inevitable recovery. With your determination, it's a definate as far as I'm concerned! Hang in there, and know that your family here, is on your team, and cheering you on every step of the way!
    Love,
    Gayle in Md.

Where from those flames no light, but rather darkness visible...

Hiya, Chris. Thinking of you.

When you need a distraction, go to http://www.waynecustomcues.com, find the cue gallery, and scroll down to the curly birdseye maple cue with 8 cocobola points and 3 veneers. Nice, huh? Wayne's making me one with an extra shaft and the Sumo tips you recommended. Mine's gonna have a double-black phenolic joint collar instead of the stainless collar and it'll be 61 inches long. I want you to hit with it sometime, give me your opinion.

Regards,
    Duke Mantee

Chris,
    PUT A SIX PACK ON'M GOOD BUDDY... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Chris, I'll tell you this my friend that I've enjoyed all the time we've spent on the phone and online. Thank you so very much for the BBQ sauce, such a wonderful suprise even though I think you told me about it. Thanks also for the video, looking forward to watching it and the improvement it brings. Today will see a fairly large package being shipped to you and Heide (I also tossed something in there for Christ that's sure to make the rest of your hair fall out!!!!!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img])

Chris, you are a blessing to us on the CCB, Moline, and the world. Heide, you are a strong, wonderful woman. Thanks for everything, I'll talk to ya soon.

Love

R.J.
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

CC see you back here really soon ok.
    damn cant think of anything to make you laugh :/

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Hey Chris. We're all pulling for you and we're all staying strong for Heide and Christ too. Don't worry about the hair, we'll get you one of them Elvis wigs. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Sorry, it's a pitiful attempt at trying to make you laugh. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Wendy~~likes pancakes and burnt bacon too... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Hey Naz, you want funny? What until they get the package I just sent. There is a little bag in there for Christ. It's a couple of those "Thunder Sticks" from the baseball games. Gonna drive Momma and Poppa Cass crazy.

Kato~~~setting Christ up for the kill. Of course I'll gorge him with pizza and slip him a micky first.
    Signature deleted by***********Kato