Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids's quotes

Kids's quotes

Kids are always saying funny things. My 4 year old daughter hadn't been feeling good the past couple of days. When I picked her up the other day, she tells me how she tried to get her teacher's attention. She says she yelled out, " HELLO!! I'm HAVING A FEVER!! I guess she didn't hear me, though." What are some cute and/or funny things you've heard your kids (or other people's kids)say? Tigger [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Kids's quotes

Hi Tiggerfanatic,

My 10 yr. old was in a tourney with me and a few of my other friends. One being Jon Kucharo the pro player. Well, Jon played a couple of warm up games with Christ. For me, no doubt and I didn't even ask him too.

I was really greatful and Jon, just looked over and smiled at me. Well, they had played like 6 or 7 games waiting for the winner of the loser bracket as Jon of course was in the cat bird seat.

Christ and Jon had been swapping breaks and Christ made two combos after making a couple on the 9 ball. He ended up winning 2 games straight up against Jon. They were combos and although Jon I'm sure would give him a break. He still technically won the two games.

So, we get home and Christ was in awe of Jon. Brought up about 4 times how he can beat me. Well, I said, it doesn't matter that I can drill, you Christ. He says, no way. My son has become quite the woofer. I asked him if he learned any pro secrets. He smiled ear to ear telling me no and ask Jon about him. Everytime I looked over at them Christ was so impressed and smiling ear to ear playing a pro player. I was really happy.

Jon Kucharo, has always been a class player and a first class friend of mine. He told me that night he'd been sorry about my situation and wanted me to know he really thought highly of me and my game. I told him, " You know Jonny? I've always liked you. Right from the first time we met." He turned red and smiled too.

Regards,

C.C.~~great post... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

It's bad enough he's woofing at me, now he's woofing at you? Of Chris, time to be the mean Dad. Drill that kid.

Kato~~~needs the 6 out, breaks, 5 games on the wire to 9, 12-4 from Cass in 1 pocket, 13-4 and the breaks from KarateMom in 1 hole, can still spot Christ 3 slices of pizza in a race to a whole pie and come out on top.
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

I was at a diner once with Naz and his then 8 year old son. Naz and I ordered our meals when the waitress asks Lil Naz for his order:

Waitress: (big smile) Hi and what would you like?
    Lil Naz: (shy smile) A hamburger.
    Waitress: And how would you like that?
    Lil Naz: (flashes a puzzled look at both me and his Dad, then looks at the waitress) I dunno. The regular round kind.

This one's a cute one from when my nephew was 2 years old. We were in my Mom's bedroom one day. I noticed my nephew's face was discontorting as if he were getting ready to sneeze. He did the, "ah, ah..." but no sneeze came out. He looked at me and asked, "Where bless you went, Wendy? Where bless you went?"

Wendy~~loves kids!
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

OK I'm probably the only one who thinks this is funny but here goes.

I have an 8 1/2 yr old daughter (going on 16) who is always talking, like, young girls do. Like, every other word is Like. And everytime she says something that she thinks is cute she says, "I'm like, (cute saying)".

So last night I was changing my 2 yr old and he stood up on the changing table and almost fell off. As he caught his balance he said "Whoa". He then looked at me with a big grin and said "I'm like, Whoa".

I totally cracked up.

MM
    <font color="blue">Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.</font color>

We were driving thru Colorado. My wife says "Did you see that sign? It says watch out for free range cattle". My 10-year-old stepdaughter looked up from her game-boy and says "Deranged cattle?" [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Same kid, 8 years old. Sign on the butcher shop says "Gentile Meats". She tugs on Mommy's sleeve and whispers " [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]Mom they sell genital meats [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] "

My wife and I one time were trying to decide which wine we should have: red or white. Note: we aren't wine drinkers, so the question was really which wine were we going to waste.

Anyway, after agreeing on the red wine, I turned to my younger daughter (then ~ 6 years old) and asked her what she wanted to drink.

With a frustrated look she sighed, "Ok, I guess I'll try the red wine."

[img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Fred

<font color="blue">You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.</font color>

My little Nephew made some startling comments. I can't repeat them though. I found out he picked up some of my brothers language when he was frustrated. Kids remember.
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

My daughter was only 9 when she went with me to the golf course to pickup some clubs that were being re-gripped.. for my summer fun.. the 1st, 9th, 10th and 18th holes were visible from a very open, yet tree covered patio. She loved the flowers surrounding the patio and the very large sweetgum trees that provided the shade for the very sunny view of the tees and greens on the 4 holes..

When we got home the Masters tournament was on and she and I were watching the show.. when she suddenly looked up at me and said.. "Daddy.. don't you get nervous playing in front of all those people?" .. after choking on holding back the laughter.. I politely told her that there weren't quite that many people around when I played..

Sounds like you really get a kick out of your kid, too. I bet you really had a great time watching him playing w/ one of the "big guys", huh? That'll be something you'll always (and him, too, probably)remember. How old was your son when he started playing? Sometimes my daughter says she wants to, but I wonder if she might be a bit young yet.
    Tigger-TTFN [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]