Thread: Bar Posturing

Bar Posturing

The Meanings Behind What People Drink..... Before you order a drink in public, you should read this! Seven New York City bartenders were asked if they could nail a woman's personality based on what she drinks. Though interviewed separately, they concurred on almost all counts. The results:

Drink: Beer .......Personality: Causal, low-maintenance; down to earth. Your Approach: Challenge her to a game of pool.

Drink: Blender Drinks ........Personality: Flaky, whiny, annoying; a pain in the ass. Your Approach: Avoid her, unless you want to be her cabana boy.

Drink: Mixed Drinks ..........Personality: Older, more refined, high maintenance, has very picky taste; knows EXACTLY what she wants. Your Approach: You won't have to approach her. If she's interested, she'll send YOU a drink.

Drink: Wine (does not include White Zinfandel)........... Personality: Conservative and classy; sophisticated yet giggles. Your Approach: Tell her you love to travel and spend quiet evenings with friends.

Drink: White Zinfandel .............Personality: Easy; thinks she is classy and sophisticated, actually, she has NO clue. Your Approach: Make her feel smarter than she is...this should be an easy target.

Drink: Shots ..........Personality: Likes to hang with frat-boy pals and looking to get totally drunk... and naked. Your Approach: Easiest hit in the joint. You have been blessed. Nothing to do but wait, however, be careful not to make her mad!

Drink: Tequila ........No explanations required - everyone just KNOWS what happens there.

THEN, there is the MALE addendum ---- The deal with guys is, as always, very simple and clear cut:

Domestic Beer: He's poor and wants to get laid.
    Imported Beer: He likes good beer and wants to get laid.
    Wine: He is hoping that the wine will give him a sophisticated image to help him get laid.
    Whiskey: He doesn't give a damn about anything but getting laid.
    Tequila: He is thinking he has a chance with the toothless waitress.

Re: Bar Posturing, Ta keel ya

[ QUOTE ]
    Drink: Tequila ........No explanations required - everyone just KNOWS what happens there.
    <hr /></blockquote>

Hmmmmm, now whom does this remind me of? LOL Well let's see. I don't want to mention any names but one does come to the head of the class on this one! South central area if I remember correctly, SP no that's not an abrev for spelling. LOL
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

Ta kill ya

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Hmmmmm, now whom does this remind me of? LOL Well let's see. I don't want to mention any names but one does come to the head of the class on this one! South central area if I remember correctly, SP no that's not an abrev for spelling. LOL <hr /></blockquote>HAHAHAHA - you're just too funny, Rod. Of course I was scanning the list and got to the "shots" part [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img], but then to have the tequila listed out separately! And of course, if you're doing the drinking of the tequila, the text might be a little incorrect... That is, the tequila drinker may end up having no idea "what happens there"! hahahaha

SPetty~~~"what happens there": a little relaxation, a little friendliness, a little kick-ass on the table! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Re: Ta kill ya

SPetty,

Next time we meet up, we'll have to do a few Cabo Wabo's!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh yeah baby!!

Barbara~~~hasn't had some Te-keel-ya in a while... Maybe tonight with the Eagles!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> ~~~"what happens there": a little relaxation, a little friendliness, a little kick-ass on the table! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

For Wally in the Natti, tequila = karaoke...... <font color="blue">"the love shack is a little old place where...we can get together"</font color>

You'd have to see it to believe it LOL

This is the real B-52's. It's not me [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

SPetty,
    I was on good behavior and I'm assuming you are or were to! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] That's why I went past the shots part. Now it's just a guess mind you but that's what I thought. I couldn't include you with the actions of his std shot drinker.

~~~ knows SPetty is well above that [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

Re: Ta kill ya, we need a smiley face...

Well, it was a fun time in FW @Billy's place on Saturday, and as usual SPetty corrupted poor ol' Sid with that cactus juice again. Except for the smiley face with the ??? and the scowl, I seem to think that there needs to be a creation of a smiley face to project the trauma of SP's future victims...sid~~~rackmup, SPetty and I did have fun though
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"