Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A TREAT FOR Y'ALL

A TREAT FOR Y'ALL

Scott Lee, Chriss Cass and I got together at my house a week ago and played for about 11 hours. Had a great time!

There's a picture of the three of us on pooltournamentcentral.com. Jay's site. Check it out at your own peril and then just stuff your comments, LMFAO. (hope I'm not out of line)

Regards, Jim S.

Re: A TREAT FOR Y'ALL

Which one is the lefty ??? [img]/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Jim S on the left (the old fart with no teeth), Scott Lee in the center (the celebrity goes in the center), Chris Cass on the right (the one who's folicly challanged).

I can't freakin believe I greeted guests and put the picture on the web having forgotten to put teeth in my head! The 70's toke a tool on me.

Regards, Jim S.

Jim, you can embed pictures here now. . . .

Using "UBBCode" you can put graphics into your posts.
    It's mark-up language, but you use square brackets '[' and ']' around the tags. So, the code for your picture would be (with added asteriks, to show the code):

[*image]http://pooltournamentcentral.com/pics/upe9311.jpg[*/image]

You are what you do when it counts.--The Masao
    heater<span style="color: red">451</span>

ok, i give. what's it called???

Re: Jim, you can embed pictures here now. . . .

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Using "UBBCode" you can put graphics into your posts.
    It's mark-up language, but you use square brackets '[' and ']' around the tags. So, the code for your picture would be (with added asteriks, to show the code):

<hr></blockquote>

Heater...Not sure if you copied our picture format or it was just coincidence, but I'm challenging you three to play us! [img]/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

********JAY*****************HOWIE**************RUS TY**************

______

Administrator Note: I was unable to center the caption. I tried the normal code of
    Text
    . Is there another way of doing that here?

howie...that is really kewl. at some time you need to do a seminar on-line to tell normal humans how to do that.

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

howie...that is really kewl. at some time you need to do a seminar on-line to tell normal humans how to do that

<hr></blockquote>

well, it's funny this board has "certain" advanced features but is missing many other ones.

Like for example, there should be a button that allows you to quote a previous post. I had to manually copy and paste the text and then type in the code: [ quote] text [ quote]. I purposely added a space in the codes which should not be there, otherwise "text" in fact would be quoted.

A spellcheck is also missing, and some other things as well, like clickable emoticons which are handy.

Some of The newer boards have these codes on a clickable tool bar and you don't have to remember them. Makes life a lot easier!I don't know why these user friendly things are missing from this program.

In order to insert a picture it must be on a webpage. Then you just type in the code: [ img]the URL in question[/ img]. Again I left spaces on purpose just to show you.

So, If there is a picture you want to embed here go to that webpage and opposite click on the picture and go to properties and copy the URL address. Then put the image code before and after the link here. You can preview your post before you submit it to make sure you have in fact done it correctly. - Howie

Your all handsome-I love it!Finally, faces to names!I will print that out when I get the proper paper and if you will be in Vegas, I would kindly like your autographs-this great!
    Carol

You all might be interested to know that GeoCities and probably a few other web space providers don't allow photographs to be posted from any of their sites.