Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You guys are so jealous

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

You guys are so jealous

Right now I'm watching the one and only Chris Cass shoot the rock. This guy is such a trip, even on video. Can't wait to give you guys the review.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Re: You guys are so jealous

Kato,

How the heck are you doing that? What video? Where was this match?

Hey! You and I were on tv last night!!

Barbara~~~was wearing a whit turtleneck and a black jacket... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Kato,
    Hey! You and I were on tv last night!!

Barbara~~~was wearing a whit turtleneck and a black jacket... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

Okay, explain! hahahaha

Was there pool on last night? Did I miss it again? Actually, I didn't start watching tv til the coverage of the Australian Open started and finished.

Heide ~ big tennis (and pool) fan

Why yes, there was pool on tv last night!! It was Monica's match with Lori Jon. From the camera angle facing the players when they're sitting down, Kato and I are to the left of the players and sitting in the bleachers.

In the other semi-final, Voodoo and I were sitting just about right behind the players. This one is later on this week, I think.

All right, enough about that. What's with this video of CC?

Barbara

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Barbara, C.C. is teaching me how to play pool with his professional camera skills (and he even shoots the balls in). He's up 6-4 in a race to 7 against the ghost and he's got me cracking up laughing. This is destined to be the underground tape of the century.

Kato

I've got dibs when you're done with the tape!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Barbara~~~gotta see that CC break one more time.... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'll dub it for you. I was gonna sell it on the internet for $875 (I'll pay shipping) and donate the proceeds to the "Chris Cass wants a Zamboti or Searing make a wish foundation".

Christ is hanging with Janette Lee. He's the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kato

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Why yes, there was pool on tv last night!! It was Monica's match with Lori Jon. From the camera angle facing the players when they're sitting down, Kato and I are to the left of the players and sitting in the bleachers.

In the other semi-final, Voodoo and I were sitting just about right behind the players. This one is later on this week, I think.

All right, enough about that. What's with this video of CC?

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

I'll keep an eye out for the other semi final later this week. I'll be watching a lot of ESPN with all the tennis on as it is.

As for the video, Chris attempted to make an instructional tape for Kato, but instead it turned out to be a bit by bit, here and there, how to, see this, embarrass Heide, show off Christ, beat that, videotape. It really is kind of funny, if you're not in it that is, hahahaha.

Heide ~ preparing for Vegas already

Kato i would like to see that video, can you upload to me?

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

It's VHS Naz. Believe me, this video will get out. It is really special to me and addressed just to me but I think maybe some people may want to meet Chris, Heide, and Christ who hasn't met them yet.

It may just be a video but after speaking to Heide and Chris for many many hours on the phone and many many more online. They are so special to me that I can't really explain it properly. You know, for a while I couldn't possibly believe that you could really care about people you've never met. Chris and Heide make that so easy. So when Chris says things about being brothers and best friends I know in his heart he means it and I mean it right back. I'm am accepting offers for the bootleg vids though.

Kato