Thread: The Cassman Cometh-----the video

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

The Cassman Cometh-----the video

First of all my 1 critisism. Chris, quit moving the doggone camera!!!!!! I can see the balls on the table and the lighting is good.

So I get this video in the mail, Chris Cass shooting balls, jumping balls, breaking racks, running out, beating the ghost (Thanks Chris, I had $50 side action with the ghost on that set), and a running funny commentary even though the instructional part was supposed to be serious.

Great home video footage of Janette Lee and George Breedlove missing trickshots (not all of them but lots of times the camera was pointed at the floor so I couldn't tell). KarateKid does a great impression of a train. ChugaChugaChugaChuga. Janette is hot!!!!!!

Great pool video of KarateMom shooting and Chris telling the universe how perfect her form is. Cass playing KarateKid some 9-ball where Cass has to bank multiple rails and scratches, handing the kid the game. Chris getting spanked in 1 pocket. Video of Halloween, Hi Miss Heide [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I love the Christmas tree Heide, beautiful. There is a lovely scene of Cass and KarateKid standing in front of a cornfield in leather jackets and Cass asks the kid where the pool room is. KarateKid explains that he doesn't play pool so Cass asks him if he wants to go play. The KarateKid tells his old man he doesn't hang out with jerks or something. I was laughing hysterically. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Poor Chris, can't get a game. He even went to Billy Bob's Oasis which I didn't believe existed. Sun of a Gun. It does.

The movie ends with Cass showing us his belly. Hey Cass, sure there are tubes and stuff in there but damn son, you're about 9 situps short of a Mr. Universe championship dude.

The Cassman Cometh gets 2 thumbs up from Kato in Florida. Loved the video. Can't wait for the second installment. Definitely get one when you're done with chemo, radiation, surgery ect.

Thanks Cass family. You'z guyz are the nutz!!!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Re: The Cassman Cometh-----the video

Hi Kato,

Now that your throughly done embarrassing me and my professional video skills. What's next? Hey, why don't you come down and kick me in the belly tube? Maybe, wack me in the head with a Meucci? Oh, here's a good one. Maybe, mix up my pills? LOL

I love ya brah even though you make me look like doo doo,

C.C.~~next video will look like Steven Speilberg did it or Jerry Springer? [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Are you kidding me? This is the best pool video I own!!!!! It's got everything a good movie needs.

Action: Cassman breaking, running out [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Comedy: Cassman cracking jokes [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Romance: Dinner with Heide at the pool room [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Horror: Little kids in Halloween Customs (belly tubes to) ; [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
    Gorgeous Women: Heide and Janette Lee [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    Gorgeous Men: Uhmmmm, not really [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Corn: This video has the tallest corn ever!!!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

So what's your issue Cassman. I'm making you a legend in the pool world (sort of, ok not really) [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Kato~~~~

Boca Raton <God's Waiting Room>, Floriduh

As Hank Hill says "that boy aint right". C.C., you know that Kato has major disadvantages. Being from Florida, roots for all the wrong sports teams and he plays pool with a Predator shaft. Other than that he isnt a bad guy.....
    "Doesnt mean that much to me to mean that much to you"...Neil Young

So now I gotta get dogged out by my boys huh? Brutal.

Kato~~~weak

Boca Raton <God's Waiting Room>, Floriduh

Dogged? No way, just standin' up for the lil bald guy.Dogging you would be bringing up the UM or the Miami Dolphins...see?
    "Doesnt mean that much to me to mean that much to you"...Neil Young

He's not bald yet!!!!!! He's still got hair. If Chris offers you a drink from his pump though, please decline, it's not the prettiest thing I ever saw.

Kato~~~not exactly pretty either

And just where have you been Mister? LOL I know.

[img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img],

C.C.~~missing Voodoo like crazy. Has a surprise for Voodoo to get even with making me crazy and I ain't sayin nothin. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Dogged? No way, just standin' up for the lil bald guy. <hr /></blockquote>

Duhhh, just caught that one. Who you calling little?

Regards,

C.C.~~LMAO breaking out the platforms from the 70's. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]