Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: All in the Cass Family

All in the Cass Family

A good friend of ours surprised us with a CD full of friends, and foes, from the pool hall. He took pictures of almost everyone, including us. We had no idea he was up to no good, LOL. Chris was about half way through his treatment when this was taken, and he still looks good!

Heide ~ notice we all have our cues slung over our shoulders, one big happy pool-shooting family

Re: All in the Cass Family

It looks like next years Christmas card to me. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks Rich,

I went from 179lbs. to 161.2lbs yesterday. I can't believe the luck I had lastnight. Heide made me this Chicken Kiev with Garlic butter inside. Done to perfection and melted in my mouth. Still can't get over it. Yummmm Can't believe I got it down? Man, pure heaven.

10 more days and then, no Chemo, no Radiation and get ready for surgery scheduling. Almost over buddy. 8 hr. surgery, 1 week hospital stay, predicted 42 days recovery time. Heide' making reservations for Vegas event and I hope I can get in gear by then.

Nothing like thinking of the future,

Your friend,

Chris

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Heide ~ notice we all have our cues slung over our shoulders, one big happy pool-shooting family <hr /></blockquote>

That's a good looking group.

So the photographer said "Look natural" and you all grabbed your cues. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

In my family, everybody grabs a beer. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Hey Heide.
    Now this is a nice picture-love it!Printed and up on the wall-of-fame!
    Carol~anxiously awaiting SINCITY!

Now that is an awesome shot! And you're right, Chris is looking real good for being halfway through. Of course, you and Christ are just as cute as ever. You have a great family. Thank you so much for sharing this pic.

I wish I was losing that weight. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Of course, I don't think I want to get on your diet plan. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

We will all be counting the days with you. Just tell the doctors to keep up the good work, and stay on schedule, because you have a pool tournament to play. I'm sure they will understand. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stay well and keep on pluggin' away.

Great pic! Chris looks great! I can see where Christ gets his cutie patootie looks! He looks just like you, Heide! Okay a little like Chris too. Hey?! You forgot to add Chris' lil bro:

Wendy~~now I feel warm and fuzzy inside

I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

Wendy..
    That pic of Kato was taken about 20 minutes after we met at last year's US Open.. I asked him if he wanted a drink.. and after he checked his pulse.. he said... yup.. I'm still alive....

the young whipper snapper....

All American family if I ever saw one.. Great Pic.. lovely family..