We have a couple of people that do not know how to use the WEI table and it comes up a lot over on the Cue Chalk Board forum. This is a thread I started back on 12/14 titled How To Use The WEI Table and was wondering if it can be made a "sticky post" over on the Cue Chalk Board forum:
For those of you who asked:
How To View The Shots That Are Posted
1. Highlight everything from and including the words START and END
2. Right click on the highlighted text and left click on Copy
3. Go to the WEI Table http://endeavor.med.nyu.edu/~wei/pool/pooltable2.html
4. Left click on their green Paste button
5. Voila! Now you can see what we see!
To Create Your Own Shot For Us To See
1. Go to the WEI Table
2. Arrange the balls to set up your shot. You have 15 balls, a large cue ball which you can move the little black dot in it to show us the point of contact, letters A-D to show us in which order you're hitting the balls, and arrows to show the path. You have 2 arrows that are segmented and you can use those for masse shots.
3. Left click on their red Copy button.
4. Come back to the CCB where you're composing your post. In the Post area, right click and then left click on Paste.
5. Voila! You've just posted a "weird" code thingy too!
I Shoot Like A Girl.