Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a tag line

a tag line

I use to hate going to weddings when I was a child. It seemed that all the aunts and grandmotherly types would pinch my face and say "You're next". They stopped years later when at funerals I started doing the same thing to them.
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

Re: a tag line

If I were a pinball machine my flippers would be too far apart....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. OH MY GOD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA You and Cheese have me in tears. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH MY BELLY.

C.C.~~ROTFLMFAO

Hey Cheese,

You guys need to warn a guy. I had to walk away from the computer. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ooPS, Gotta go away again. HHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

Regards,

C.C.~~man this is so good it hurts.............. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Chris,
    It is my mission in life to bring joy and laughter into yours......hehehehehe.....LOL...

Hi Cheese,

And what if that mission should cause me to poop my pants? Then what? hahahahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~loves the cheese. NOTE: gotta go play some tourneys with the cheese. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Chris, please don't poop your pants. Please do however go to hang out with the Cheese. I'm pretty sure its even colder where he is than where you are.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

RJ,

I know Chris and the Cheeseman.. are cold.. cause they are north of me.. and the low tonite is suppose to be 8 YUCK
    Miami looks real good..

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. OH MY GOD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA You and Cheese have me in tears. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH MY BELLY.

C.C.~~ROTFLMFAO <hr /></blockquote>

Be careful there CC you might blow an o-ring around your tube! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That was a line from another person. I really related to it though because I got my cheeks pinched a lot. LOL
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Oh the weather outside is frightful

Brrr! Temperatures head into 30s for weekend

By Ken Kaye
    Staff Writer
    Posted January 17 2003
    If you've got a furnace, get ready to fire that baby up. South Florida is in for its coldest blast yet with wind chills expected to drop into the 20s in Palm Beach County and the low to mid-30s in Broward and Miami-Dade counties on Saturday and Sunday mornings, the National Weather Service in Miami said.

Can you guys believe this? The 30's in South Florida with wind chills and everything!!!!!!! I'm moving to Equador.

Kato~~~do they play 9-ball in Equador?
    Signature deleted by***********Kato