Thread: Table Lights

Table Lights

I'm looking for some table lights for 7' Valley tables. I've checked several suppliers. I found those 3 lamp lights with a brass bar and green plastic shades. I found some with aluminum shades painted green. Does anyone know a manufacturer where I can by them direct? Those lights are ok but a little cheesey.

How about some box lights with two 4' neon tubes? I'm trying to keep the price near $250 a light. Any ideas on either lights is appreciated. I know about Muellers sp? Hawleys, Sieberts, JS Sales. A few years ago I bought some from a light supplier but I can't remember the name. It was well under what these lights sell for now.

Rod
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

Re: Table Lights

Rod,

If you're not in a big hurry, check out eBay. They always have table lights for sale.

Barbara

Rod,

I assume these are for the tables in Kitty's. Maybe you could talk to your beer and liquor distributors about some advertising lights. If they don't have access to any, they are also the first to know when another establishment is closing and could possibly put you on to a timely deal.

SpiderMan
    "If it's yellow and smells bad, it must be nine-ball. Or a diaper (or a Frenchman)."

Just about every APA host location (taverns) around here has gotten those Camel lights in the last couple of years, gratis I assume because I know most of the bar owners would be too tight to buy them.

Is Kitty's an APA host?

It's worth a try, but time is a factor. One thing about Phoenix, you can not have table lights with a beer company Logo such as Budweiser. Weird but true.

Rod
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

Wally,
    I think her bar only has bca leagues.

Barbara,
    I was just there. They had one light and I see the rest are beer lights which are against the liquor law here. LOL I need to find a light manufacturer. Thanks for the idea though.

Rod

Rod,
    Mark Griffin and myself have designed a new light for 7ft. pool tables. Jim McDermott owner of the Tulsa Oklahoma Billiard Palace has recently acquired 20 of them. If you're in the area check them out. We don't have literature on them yet, but you can see them at the Hopkins Trade Show, APA tournaments in Vegas or upcoming BCA Trade Show. They will be offered for sale or I'll help you build you're own. It's really not that difficult if you have the equipment. We use some unique round florescent fixtures with parabolic diffusion grid. It really produces great lighting. Greg/Diamond

Hi Greg,
    Thanks for the reply. I have access to a table saw and a compound miter saw. I thought about building lights but there was a time problem. It seems time is a problem but not quite as critical as it once was. I would be interested in some demisions and lights used. I'm guessing but it sounds like a miniature 9' table light in appearance. Let me know the best way to proceed.

Rod