Thread: Howdy People!

Howdy People!

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I have been out of the loop for the last year while my wife and I moved to the Daytona beach area from Pottstown Pa.Working on finding a good practice room, and trying to get used to seeing a bar in every poolroom.If you all don't remember me I played mostly at D&D Family Billiards in Downingtown Pa (thebilliardstour.com)and mostly played straight pool. Anyway, Hi....it's nice to be back....Gerry.
    Play 14.1....enough said.

Re: Howdy People!

Yo! I thought I recognized that name!! Long time, no post!!

Well, you're not missing anything up here, Gerry. Been snowing since last night, although P-town isn't supposed to get as much as South Jersey.

Stay warm in Daytona!!

Barbara

Hi Barbara!....Hows it going?....I heard about the snow you all are getting....snow I don't mind...I'm trying to get used to the critters down here like "palmetto bugs"=GIANT size roaches known to carry off small kids...black widow spiders...saw 2 of them in the garden....and geckos....cool little lizards....besides that...its nice....Later...Gerry

Current temperature outside, -31 celsius(-41 with windchill)
    Stay warm in Philly [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

G-MAN,
    WHATS UP BOYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    the houseman and all at D&D miss you and missy.
    Busy as hell here thanks to the cold and snow.
    Glad to see ya postin again
    Take care,
    the houseman
    I usta be real good

Yo Mick!....hows life my man?!.Just started this week hittin balls again at some of the local rooms. Still trying to find one that feels good to practice in. It's a drag not knowing anyone to practice with, and everyone thinks I'm a road agent.Besides that they have a 9-ball tour down here and most of the stops are within 3 hours of home.Gonna hit the one in Tampa this weekend at Bakers billiards,bout 2 hours away, maybe I can still make a ball.Checkout AZ billiards site for the schedule.Missy will be up the last week of March to see everyone,and hit the Expo of course.Maybe she can trade one of my Sigel cues for a Boti?....Later....G