Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stealth, PM Me If Interested

Stealth, PM Me If Interested

Ok I've blown off the cob webs from the Stealth I got through Scott a few months ago and decided that, even if it is supposed to be the greatese jumper, I'm selling it. It looks new,,,personal message me if you have any interest...sid
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

Re: Stealth, PM Me If Interested

Hey now, I think my Bunjee is the best in the whole entire universe. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

eg8r

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Ok I've blown off the cob webs from the Stealth I got through Scott a few months ago and decided that, even if it is supposed to be the greatese jumper, I'm selling it. It looks new,,,personal message me if you have any interest...sid <hr /></blockquote>
    Why is it collecting dust?
    <font color="blue">You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.</font color>

Yeah, Sid. Fess up. What did you not like about the stealth?

blu

Well, the Lucasi just has kept my personal attention, and I trust it to do all I need at any moment. The Stealth was touted as being "the jumper", and being a billiard supply nut I HAD to have that advantage, plus Scott was asking a super price. It merely never worked for me, I dunno why. In a short time, I found that I left it at home all packed away, never seeing any action. Maybe my body frame isn't right, or maybe I've grown around the Lucasi...sid

Hi Sid,

I can't believe you didn't give me "first dibs" on it. You know I own the only bungee jumper that's defective and doesn't work! Surely a different jumper will work much better... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

After seeing eg8r make his Bungee jump, I'd have to see about working yours with more technique. You are more than welcome to try my Stealth anytime we know we'll be at the same place with a pool table. I'll have to let Spiderman jump with it also, since he loves the Frog I sold him, and that Frog was definitely a non-performer for me. The common denominator in these JCs not working is me.

Next time we both know we're going to show up at the same place, I'll pack the Stealth(if I still have it), and the Lucasi for a jumpfest. I'd be interested to try your Bungee also, and maybe Spiderman will have his Frog there as well.

I tried a bungee belonging to a fellow league player a few weeks back and it pounced pretty darn good. Maybe we just need to "tame" yours a little. BUT, if my Stealth works for you automatically, I'm not biased as far as who get it, we'll deal...sid

Oh great, a bunch of jumping Texans! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Sid I tried the Frog years ago and it worked pretty good. I've always been to cheap to buy one, the reason for my cut off McDermott. It jumps pretty good to, and it is light. A fellow up here has a unique jump cue. It is two flat faced pool shafts screwed together. It has two tips. I presume with an aluminum screw in between but it could be steel. He jumps full balls at a very close distance.
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

"It is two flat faced pool shafts screwed together."

A local cue builder has one like that! I understand that he does some amazingly close jumps with his as well, but he did admit to me that his accuracy only came by using the more fundamentally built JCs. That custom dual shaft dude fizzled quickly in aim once the CB came down on the cloth...sid

Question SPetty About Jumps On New Diamond?

Hey what's your mood going to be like for people jumping on the new simonas cloth? You can trust people not to tear alright, but those little white marks will still be there. I gave into mine almost immediately,,,what'cha goin' to do with yours???sid