Thread: NEW WORLD RECORD

NEW WORLD RECORD

A group of league players not far from where I live (about an hour's drive) recently set a new world record for consecutive hours of playing non-stop pool. I'm not sure exactly how long they played for but I know it was either four or five days without stopping. They got really small breaks (five minutes tops) for washroom breaks or to grab a quick bite to eat. But four, five days straight of nothing but pool-no sleep either! Pretty amazing.

Re: NEW WORLD RECORD

I am wondering if any of them would be interested in matching up for some 20 ahead sets before they catch some shut eye? [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Just one additional rule, "If you snooze, you lose!" LOL

I get the feeling that they drank a bit of coffee while they were playing hey!

Hi Snipershot,

So basically they're the guys that played at the DCC tourney and teamed up. hahahaha J/K.

Regards,

C.C.~~remembering the days of my youth. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It sounds like the match up of Efren Reyes and Earl Strickland when they played race to 120 a few years ago in Hong Kong.

120 [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], I guess we know who held the previous record.