Thread: Launched my cell phone

Launched my cell phone

Shirley likes me to keep my cell phone on me when I go out shooting alone, so I keep it in my shirt pocket.

I forget it's there, and sometimes end up launching it onto the table when I'm trying to get a lot of draw.

I've seen a reference somehwere about ending up the follow through with your hand in your chest, but couldn't remember if it was a good thing.

Do I need to change anything (besides moving the phone)?

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Re: Launched my cell phone

How well do you draw your rock? Don't fix what isn't broken. For your cell phone may I suggest your hip?

Kato~~~cell phone in case on vibrate [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JohnnyP:</font><hr> Shirley likes me to keep my cell phone on me when I go out shooting alone, so I keep it in my shirt pocket.

I forget it's there, and sometimes end up launching it onto the table when I'm trying to get a lot of draw.

I've seen a reference somehwere about ending up the follow through with your hand in your chest, but couldn't remember if it was a good thing.

Do I need to change anything (besides moving the phone)? <hr /></blockquote>

ok, now we know you're left handed. so am i. left handers cannot keep anything in their shirt pocket. i've launched all kinds of stuff. your stroke is probably fine. it's when you take a really hard shot and rake your left nipple that you know you need to work on the stroke.

as to the cell phone, i suggest you put the cell phone in your pocket.

and the battery in your case.

i gurantee that when she asks if had the phone on you and you honestly answer "yes, my love.", she'll never think to ask, "and...was the battery in it?"

dan...mr. helpful.

I always forget my cell phone in the car.

Shayne

when I draw rhe ball real hard i do the same thing (hit my self in the chest not launch my cell)When I do this I draw the ball far, but I don't have as good of control over the ball, I tend to sacrafice my stroke for power.

Yep, I'm a lefty.

Where does Allison Fisher's hand end up when she has to put a little extra on the ball? It seems like her cue moves in a perfectly straight line.