Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CAT Tour Stop - Laurel, MD

CAT Tour Stop - Laurel, MD

Good morning:

Who from the CCB will be attending, and/or competing in, the CAT 9 Ball Tournament at Champion Billiards in Laurel, MD on the 22nd and 23rd of February !!!

[img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Dr. D.

Re: CAT Tour Stop - Laurel, MD

Depending how my APA team does in the first four rounds of the Tri-Annual tournament, this weekend, I may have a conflict, I will be playing [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], on the 22nd.
    However, if we don't do so well [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], I will be there.
    Either way, I should be there on the 23rd.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and all the ladies of C.A.T.

Good afternoon Rich:

Great to hear from you! Do well in your event and I hope to catch up with you later...

Dr. D.

Dr. D, I am assuming you have continued in your lessons and practice and I am counting on seeing you on the 23rd, in the final rounds of the tournament. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dr D,

Is that near Rockville? If it is not too far away, I would like to come watch and cheer on others.

blu

Good afternoon:

Laurel, MD; if my memory serves, is right off Exit 35 of I-95. Here is the address for Champion Billiards in laurel, MD.

Champion Billiards
    904 Upper Fairlawn Avenue
    Laurel, MD
    301-604-1300

Dr. D.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Dr. D, I am assuming you have continued in your lessons and practice and I am counting on seeing you on the 23rd, in the final rounds of the tournament. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    <hr /></blockquote>

Good afternoon Rich:

Practice still involves 10 to 15 hours each week of drills, with 4 hour coaching sessions every 3 weeks. In addition, I am competing in a weekly Straight Pool league as well as the Tri State Tour events. So, as I am still working hard on my game, I hope to do very well this year on the regional tours.

[img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Dr. D.

Thats right, it's a few blocks south of Brooklyn Bridge Road. I don't know why they call it Brooklyn Bridge Road [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], so if anyone can find out and let me know I would appreciate it.

I expect bluewolf to go and take copious notes, and then come back here and report on the tournement. Here's the directions for you, bluewolf. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Thanks and thanks to Tom for the link

hey Doctor D. Its Sarah Rousey, I wish i could make it all the way back out there to play with you ladies on the CAT tour. I've always had fun, just wish i lived closer. Please say hello to everyone..i havent seen you guys in a while. Take care and good luck.