Thread: New UPA website

New UPA website

Check out the new UPA website (new URL: www.upatour.org, previously was .com). It has a much more professional look than the previous one, is better organized, and more user-friendly. It also includes a useful set of links to the major pool websites and has a nice photo gallery. My compliments to UPA.

~see Charlie, we say nice things as well! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: New UPA website

Nice work Charlie! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

I like it. Looking forward to when it gets finished.

On the subject websites. It would be great if the UPA pushed or suggested that their membership create websites or the UPA should create websites for them to allow the fans some more info other than the regular breakdowns. I do think they are on the right track though.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ross:</font><hr> ~see Charlie, we say nice things as well! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>
    Don't expect it to last. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Ross, I agree that the look of the website is great. A huge improvement over the other one. However, I find some of the information questionable. Just look at the schedule.
    All the future events have question marks.
    I have known since the U.S. Open, that the Capital City Classic wasn't going to happen in January.
    On the non sanctioned list, they are showing all APA events, not pro events.
    I just don't know if they are trying to deceive some one or not.
    Maybe CW will clarify this information.