Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a 60" cue?

formerly Bozeman, MT; now living in Battle Creek, MI

Looking for a 60" cue?

I spoke with Blackheart yesterday, and he mentioned that he has a beautiful 60" cue for sale on ebay. It is listed under sporting goods/billiards, as item #2710616577, and a great looking cue. If you need a longer cue, you might take a look at this auction.

Scott Lee

Re: Looking for a 60" cue?

Scott, can you recommend a good divorce lawyer?

[img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Must... refrain... from... "Buy It Now"... nooooooo

/me hides credit card and hopes I forget where it is

I tried to find it and I could not find it. How do you put in the number. I havent used ebay much

blu

Gasp! An advert. Someone tell mommy. Oh, nevermind.

Scott: Have you seen Dave's "spot-shot draw" movie?
    http://www.barenada.com/poolmovies.shtml

He hit that one pretty good. It must have counterclockwise spin on it, but you can't really see him put it on.

Also, do you have any idea of the cueball speed in MPH?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> I tried to find it and I could not find it. How do you put in the number. I havent used ebay much

blu <hr /></blockquote>blu, just cut &amp; paste the number into the search box on ebay. Should take you right to it.

And if you buy it... I hate you. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

David

Thanks. I finally found it. Now waiting on blackheart to tell me it doesnt have irish linen.

blu-----&gt; likes wood, hates linen

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dmorris68:</font><hr> blu <hr /></blockquote>blu, just cut &amp; paste the number into the search box on ebay. Should take you right to it.

And if you buy it... I hate you. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

David <hr /></blockquote>

Eat your heart out!!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

blu

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote dmorris68:</font><hr> blu <hr /></blockquote>blu, just cut &amp; paste the number into the search box on ebay. Should take you right to it.

David <hr /></blockquote>

Eat your heart out!!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

blu <hr /></blockquote>You bought it??? For me??? Why, you shouldn't have!!! I'll PM you my shipping address. Oh, and make that FedEx overnight, please.

[img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

David

Too late. Gone.

Thanks for the tip Scott. That is one really fine looking cue.

Being 6'-5" I used to wonder if I would feel more comfortable with a 60" cue. I am now so accustomed to a standard length I wonder if it might now be detrimental to switch.

Wally in the Natti

Sorry David!!! That one will be getting some action in my all day lesson with Scott Lee in march and pool school with Randy G.this summer. And I am sure many fine years of service to come!!!

Blackheart undercharges for his beautiful cues as it is when compared to other custom guys, and this one was a steal!!!

blu