Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EAGLES GREATEST HITS CD Giveaway

EAGLES GREATEST HITS CD Giveaway

I have an extra brand new copy of the EAGLES GREATEST HITS on CD. I figured I'd give it away, and maybe a CCB friend would like it. But who should I give it to if more than one person wants it?

So if anyone wants it, post the top three to five reasons why you want it or why you should get it. When everyone's whos interested has given their reasons, they can vote for who gave the best awnser. Only persons who posted an anwser are elegible to vote for an awnser, but you cannot vote for yourself, and you must vote to remain elegible to get it. To whomever gets the most votes, I will send the CD. If there is a tie, I'll vote. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

=Tom

[Participants must be over the age of 18. Only one entry per person. Decision of the judges is final. Offer not good where prohibited by law.]

Re: EAGLES GREATEST HITS CD Giveaway

1. I'm The King of Cool, I'm A Dancin' Fool. I Am The Ayatolah of Rock 'n Rolla.

2. I never bother anybody on CCB. I'm always nice and respectful of other people.

3. I was smoking a lot of pot when those songs came out and I can't remember much. I'm hoping that hearing those songs will jar my memory.

4. I lost almost all my money gambling on pool this week and I don't have any money to buy CDs. I need to save what I have left to get into a game tonight.

Slim

I'm here for your offer. I had never heard about the Eagles until I enlisted in the Army since at that time in Puerto Rico, we didn't hear much American Music. That was 1978. The first song I heard of them was Hotel California. I was immediately hooked. The string sections are superb!

So, I purchased the album, which included a poster of them and the lirics of Hotel California in the inside cover. Other great songs through the years are "Life in the fast lane, I can't tell you why, New Kid in Town, Tequila Sunrise, Heartache Tonight, and Get over it!

In April 1994, when they reunited again I purchased the video tape. Their music was excellent, exactly what everyone expected. If you havent seen it I highly recommend it. The video is named "Hell Freezes Over" and includes 17 of their greatest songs! It is the only musical video tape I have ever purchased! They are simply a "Superb Group"!!!!!

Hoping this answer is legally sufficient for your contest!

Harold Acosta - Past President PR Billiard Federation
    Billiards, a passionate sport for the mind and soul.!

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Tom

5 reasons why I should get the CD.

1) I've posted more worthless garbage on this forum than any single CCB poster. I need more things to keep me occupied.

2) I am a vaunted CCB keychain distributor

3) I have an entire bag of Barbara's pecans

4) I've never won a single contest in my entire life.

5) I am a Boston Red Sox fan which proves I'm used to suffering. You can end this all in 1 move.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Following that example, here are my reasons.

I like the eagles.

I don't have any of their albums.

I post both worthless, some good and some ugly.

I don't even have a CCB chain. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

And no never tried Barbaras nuts, Kato you have to many! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

However I did win something once, a pig, yes that's right a real live oinky oinky. It's not a dream, they eat.

Remember I am in the land of the Cardnials, they really suck. Tom if they passed by your home you would not of needed to buy that $300 turbo vaccuum!

But the number 1 reason I should get the album is, outside of being a wonderful good all around guy LOL is I helped you save your pillows. All bets are off if the pillows explode! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

1. I love the Eagles. (Sure it's from before my time but I'm a Classic Rock gal and they don't make music like that anymore!)

2. You don't need postage and handling with me. I see you on Tuesdays!

3. I'm the one and only 9 Ball Girl.

4. Oh wait, I can just download and burn a CD at home! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

5. I vote for Kato 'cause he's a cutie with sprinkles! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> 5. I vote for Kato 'cause he's a cutie with sprinkles! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>= Wendy, Your not supposed to vote until all the bids are in!

= Florida is screwing up the vote again. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

=Tom

Tom,

When I was about 13 my cousin, Dee, from West (by God) Virginia came to live with us in the big city (the big suburbs really). When she moved into her own place a couple of years later she left me albums. Most notably were Wild Cherry (she knew those guys), Black Oak Arkansas (Whoa Black Betty) and The Eagles Greatest Hits. The only one I still have is The Eagles, but it's totally umplayable. Dee now lives in FL and I never get to see her anymore.

If you were to give me this CD it would help re-connect me to a long lost relative. I can't think of a nobler cause. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I also just got a killer stereo and it would sound awesome at my house! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

MM...Takin' It Easy
    <font color="blue">Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.</font color>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MikeM:</font><hr> I also just got a killer stereo and it would sound awesome at my house! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

MM...Takin' It Easy <hr /></blockquote>

Well! I've got a Surround Sound system in my place too and I'm not bragging! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I tell ya Mike, one of these nights... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MikeM:</font><hr> Tom,

....Black Oak Arkansas (Whoa Black Betty).... <hr /></blockquote>

Are you sure? A local band from Oxford, OH (home of Miami Univ. of Ohio) called "Ram Jam" had a national hit with Black Betty.

The only song I remember from Black Oak Arkansas was "Jim Dandy to the Rescue"

Wally in the Natti~~Trivial Pursuit god