Thread: Finally! Schon #2 shafts

Finally! Schon #2 shafts

Don't know if anyone is interested or not, but if you have a Schon and want a new shaft, try this:Item # 2712148899 on e-bay (while they last). I've been waiting for weeks for these to pop back up and they finally did about an hour ago. They won't last long though. (No! It is NOT my auction, just trying to help fellow CCB'ers get what I think is a good deal, lol). I just bought one. If anybody has ever bought one, lemme know how it was. Seems too good to be true to me. Half price for a brand new shaft. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Re: Finally! Schon #2 shafts

How do you find stuff so fast on ebay without looking through all of the billiards stuff?

blu

Re: Finally! Schon #2 shafts

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> How do you find stuff so fast on ebay without looking through all of the billiards stuff?
    blu <hr /></blockquote>

I got to the "sporting goods" section, then the "billiard" section, then I type a specific word in the search box (i.e. - Schon). Like if you were looking for Meucci stuff, you would just do the same, except type in Meucci. Obce you get to the billiards section, it is also broken down even more if you wanna select those categories. They are "tables", "cues", "accessories", etc. Hope this helps. brian