Thread: i need help!!!!!!

i need help!!!!!!

Hi, I ordered some stuff from nineballking.com on saturday morning. I filled out the order form with my address which is Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom. I recieved an e-mail from UPS this morning that its being sent to Bradfordton Illinios!!! Who should i contact to get this sorted out. Thanks Jason [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: i need help!!!!!!

Definitely call 9BallKing first and advise them of their "screwup". They should resend your order to the correct address and they should handle their "screwup" with UPS. If that doesn't work, then maybe you can call UPS and intercept the order and have it redirected to you? And if all fails, then call your Credit Card company and tell them to stop the charge. I think that's possible.
    I Shoot Like A Girl.
    Damn Good.
    Ah f*&%it!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jason:</font><hr> Hi, I ordered some stuff from nineballking.com on saturday morning. I filled out the order form with my address which is Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom. I recieved an e-mail from UPS this morning that its being sent to Bradfordton Illinios!!! Who should i contact to get this sorted out. Thanks Jason [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

you're going to have to get it straight with the vendor. they are the client for ups. also, whatever price you thought you had is out the window. just start bombarding 9ballking till you get a response. also, since i assume you paid by credit card, you may want to consider talking to them too.

good luck

dan

Boca Raton <God's Waiting Room>, Floriduh

Sounds like someone in Ill. is gonna get some cool pool stuff, hahahaha. Just e-mail or call them and they'll fix you right up....good luck
    "Doesnt mean that much to me to mean that much to you"...Neil Young

Hi, i've tried calling and all i get is the answer machine!!! I've sent an e-mail so fingers crossed. thanks for help people ....Jason [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Isn't Kevin in Atlantic City? I am not sure if he has any employees, but I believe he is the only one. I know that does not help checking on the shipment, but mabye you can leave a message at the hotel where the tourney is being held. Other than that, I guess you might have to wait until the end of the tourney and he gets back to his office.

eg8r