Thread: "YEA or NEA" Vote on Chronological Listing

"YEA or NEA" Vote on Chronological Listing

Ok I have to know if I am the only one that it bothers not having chronological messaging as a view choice. Anybody else here used to like the ease of monitoring the day's events by watching for posts AS THEY ARE ENTERED instead if being forced to either a collapsed or expanded thread format?

You don't have to be wordy, just a "YEA or NEA" will keep ma happy...sid
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

Re: "YEA or NEA" Vote on Chronological Listing

I like having the posts arranged as "newer" and "older" that way the newer posts are in a certain position. I don't know why you would want it different. I can't find how to make it different. I suppose alphabetical would be good so if I want to post an ad so it comes up first on everyone's screen I will name it AAAaaa.

I hope the "look what I've found!" posts will start to diminish. I don't need a lot of doodads. The format seems to work just fine but it is just a little too cluttered up with the "bells and whistles". I could use a little more space for typing my un-wordy replies though.

I like the way I don't have to enter my name and address all the time but I wish everone else would stop using my name in their posts.

This is the same way I had it setup before. New threads on top and when I open the thread the new posts at the bottom. Works for me. Jake
    Old Jake

I am not sure I understand what you are asking, it does post the newest post and with thte thread you now have the option to have the threads in a 'flat' order so you can scan them all at once. In order. So?
    It works for me too....