Thread: Cant see shot diagrams

Cant see shot diagrams

Hey guys
    I have seen a few posts where guys outline a shot or attempt to explain a shot and all i get are letters in parenthises. I know i spelled that word wrong. lol
    How can i change this so i can see the shots or layouts that are being described ?
    I can see photos though if that means anything.

Re: Shot diagrams

If you copy the string of symbols, then go http://endeavor.med.nyu.edu/~wei/pool/pooltable2.html and hit "Paste" you will be able to see the shot as diagramed on the Wei table.

Walt in VA

Posters, Please Put The Wei Link In Your Posts

Posters, please put the link for the Wei Table in your post when you use codes. When you take the trouble to do that, persons who have not used the Wei table before may be able to figure out what to do with your code.
    The other readers who do know what to do with it will not have to go to the trouble of going through multiple steps to get a window open and bring the table up. If your thead is viewed a hundred times, the 4 or 5 steps you take to put the link in your post will save a hundred readers from having to take an extra 4 or 5 steps and the associated wait time to view it.

The benefit to you? 1) You may get more responses to your post as some readers will not bother opening the Wei Table window if you do not provide the link for them. 2. It will lessen the chance of having your thread cluttered with the typical "What are these symbols?" question. 3. All readers will appreciate your consideration for them.

Also, an interesting tip for making your codes more compact: the Wei table writes the code with a couple of line breaks which typically makes it 4 to 5 lines long. The page breaks can be taken out and the code still works. You can tighten the code up in your post to 2 or 3 lines that way.