Thread: Is this the right place to sell something?

Hybrid View

Is this the right place to sell something?

I have a nice cue I would like to sell, but dont want to break any rules.

Laur

Re: Is this the right place to sell something?

I think a lot of the regulars sell things on here. If it's your personal cue I'd hope no one would mind. I'll soon have a cue for sale also.

SpiderMan
    "If it's yellow and smells bad, it must be nine-ball. Or a diaper (or a Frenchman)."

If you were going to try and sell it on the board, I think NPR is a better place, however probably not the right place. I do not understand why there is not a "For Sale" board here also. I would check with the mod.

eg8r

Yeah that is one of the aspects of AZB that I like. If someone wants to see their cue they can post it there. I would like to see a forum here that does the same thing. It would be nice to for BD to have another server set up so we could upload one pic of the cue onto their server. It is kind of a pain to have to go set up a webpage account just to have somebody host a picture. One pic is not going to take up that much space, since there is not going to be an aweful lot of people selling on here. Maybe regulate it to cues over $200 so we don't get hundreds of those god aweful $15 sneaky petes on here.

Todd
    3-7-1-2-4-5-6-8-9 Rack 'em

[ QUOTE ]
    It would be nice to for BD to have another server set up so we could upload one pic of the cue onto their server. <hr /></blockquote> I only see one problem with this, money. I don't think BD is too keen on spending money for a new server (I am sure they just have one lying around) so that we can buy/sell over it with BD not making any money from it.

eg8r

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr>Maybe regulate it to cues over $200 so we don't get hundreds of those god aweful $15 sneaky petes on here.

Todd <hr /></blockquote>

This is a nice cue that is just too heavy for me. When I got it, I just did not realize how much difference .6oz would make.

Laura

btw, this is a Blackheart. Someone ordered from from him, backed out and he sold it on ebay.

Laura

Are you selling the Blackheart cue that you could not stop bragging about?

This is a little funny to me.

Anyways, you have already come this far, no sense is making it last another 50 posts, just say what you want to say in the ad and do it once.

eg8r

The space the pictures take up on the server is not the issue. It is the bandwidth that is used by folks d/l'ing the pic when they view it [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Storage space is cheap, bandwidth is expensive [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Take it from someone who sells hosting.
    "The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win"