Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this the right place to sell something?

Re: Is this the right place to sell something?

[ QUOTE ]
    No. I am keeping the first one. Anyway, the admin told me to not sell here because it is now against the rules <hr /></blockquote> Isn't that a joke. I guess the mods are now making an attempt to enforce their rules.

I wonder if the admin will answer this question...Do you not think Charlie Williams is trying to sell anything everytime he posts? At least BW is a regular on the board and looking for some help selling the cue.

eg8r

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
    No. I am keeping the first one. Anyway, the admin told me to not sell here because it is now against the rules <hr /></blockquote> Isn't that a joke. I guess the mods are now making an attempt to enforce their rules.

I wonder if the admin will answer this question...Do you not think Charlie Williams is trying to sell anything everytime he posts? At least BW is a regular on the board and looking for some help selling the cue.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Ed, if you want your suggestion to be seen, may I suggest that you copy this post to the "suggestions" forum?

SuggesterMan
    "If it's yellow and smells bad, it must be nine-ball. Or a diaper (or a Frenchman)."

Nah, I am too lazy and they read these posts every once in awhile. If they wanted to fix Charlie's spamming of the board, then they would have done it when it was out in the open and getting all the attention on the main board.

eg8r

Hmmmm, but lets say that after I see your cue Laura that I come here and say, "ANYONE who wants to improve their game with a new cue would benefit from going to Laura for her cue." Seems as if Charlie W. and RandyG gets in sneaky appraisals to sell their stuff, a subliminal and yet easy "game" if you pay attention, S-o-o-o-o what's the big deal with a regular poster simply saying they are selling a cue here? None, as far as I am concerned...sid
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

This is the exact point I was trying to make. All Charlie is doing is selling tickets. Plain and simple. It is easy for members on the board to say, "We like his posts, otherwise we would not know when the events were being held." Bull honky. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Go to his website and find out. Go to AzB to get tourney information, that is their specialty. Charlie spams the board and gets away with it everytime, but when we have a regular member trying to do this the correct way and ask for permission, she is told NO. The mods don't do their jobs very well at all. They seem to pick and choose, and since BW does not have the clout that CW has the mods tell her NO and allow him to do his thing.

I am not getting upset or mad, I already knew they were like this, so it would be a little weird to get upset. I do however, use every opportunity I can to point it out.

eg8r

There are also separate forums on az for touraments, for sale items, and even one where you can put up pics of your cues.

Laura ---&gt; thinks BD needs to get their act together