Thread: Ramblings

Ramblings

Though I post infrequently, I browse this site daily to read the posts that are useful. Over the past few months, this site has been polluted by posts from one person in particular,(Bluewolf) and I believe that it is to the point where someone should be honest about it. The posts are obviously ramblings from someone that seems to have a passion for seeing her words in print. To have to filter through her 20+ posts per day that pertain to her physical and mental abnormalities, her APA sl, and other things that do nothing but "pollute" the CCB is above all else -

ANNOYING

Is there anything that can be done about this, or should everybody else leave, and she can be here by herself? I do not find her funny, entertaining, nor do I find anything that she writes useful or "pool related" at all. I believe that in the long run, her level of participation and the nature of her participation on this board will eventually drive people away. The volume and frequency of her ramblings is overwhelming - on a daily basis!!! I am not saying that she should be banned from the board or from expressing her views, but it should be toned down, not a little bit, but a lot.
    Voted "Miss Personality" by the members of the Online Billiards Community 3 years in a row!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Ramblings

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> Is there anything that can be done about this,...? <hr /></blockquote>What would you propose?

IMO, a good spanking is called for.

Re: Ramblings

I've somewhere along the line felt you were class Debra, and I can't see just what you gain is in this vendetta against BW. Making yourself superior in your sudden opinion excapes my opinion you you in general. What's the real importance for what BW does or doesn't do,,,she's non attacking, which I have now found you to be. Chill out, you're starting to sound too much like a few uppity, but proven fine players who have gone in the direction you've driven this thread. This board is not an end all of the representative to the biliard world. It's just a simple collection of players, some premium and some wanting to be, each in theor own methods of communication...sid
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

YOU ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to public forums

for someone who post infrequently, you certainly have a yen for rallying people to get someone you don't like banned. i've seen this type of post elsewhere. i think it had to do with "amgine".

i find this tendency of yours extremely harmful to open forums, and it is clear that you don't get it. people on internet forums get along, fight, bicker, and do all the things people normally do. except on an open forum, you get people from varying backgrounds from around the USA, not just from your local bar. and there will always be miscommunications when reading text.

i think <font color="red"> YOU </font color> are the pollutant and are dangerous to open forums. of all the posters who should be banned, look first in the mirror.