Thread: Moratorium on New Registrations

Moratorium on New Registrations

As of today, the message board at Playpool.com has been taken offline. Probably this was done because it had become a free-for-all of cursing with little relevance to pool.

All of the principals whose inconsideration took that site down will be seeking someplace to continue their deeds. I suggest an IMMEDIATE moratorium on new signups, for at least a few weeks until the children find a new sandbox.

It may inconvenience a few well-meaning long-time lurkers who planned to register about now, but the alternative may be having me say "I Told You So".

SpiderMan
    "If it's yellow and smells bad, it must be nine-ball. Or a diaper (or a Frenchman)."

Re: Moratorium on New Registrations

Tap,tap,tap.

Re: Moratorium on New Registrations

If Play Pool is really down, than I gotta agree Siderman. A moratorium on new registrants sounds like a good idea. Hopefully the mods will agree.
    I don't want to change the world-I don't want the world to change me~~Ralph S.

too late... they're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!

it's too late ... they have already landed on the shores... maybe they learned a lesson, or maybe we inherited the problem...
    Voted "Miss Personality" by the members of the Online Billiards Community 3 years in a row!!! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Re: too late... they're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!

I've never really been one for booting people but I've had my hand in a few. I just hope the Admin maybe keeps an eye out for just a little while.

Kato
    Signature deleted by***********Kato